Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Movie Review: Day Nine

Mickey's A Christmas Carol

Everyone knows the old Dicken's classic, right? Well, this is Disney's twist, featuring Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and all the beloved characters. I'm afraid this is going to be a rather short review.

 Ebenezer Scrooge is an old miser who hates Christmas and spends his days making his nephew's (Mickey Mouse!) miserable. When he's visited by four ghosts, however, he begins to see Christmas, and himself, in a whole new light. 


I loved watching this as a kid <3 I honestly didn't realize until I was older and was actually interested in classics that this movie was an adaption from the original story. I just knew this version. 


I loved seeing all the familiar characters playing different roles, and all the cameo appearances by all the old friends I grew up with. I especially enjoyed Jimminy Cricket as the Ghost of Christmas Past, since he's always been one of my favorite Disney characters! <33 

There are some scenes that can be frightening to kids, like when Scrooge is visited by his old partner, or when he finds his own grave and falls into the fiery coffin. Yes, even I was a little nervous as a child. lol 


Because I am a little biased, and grew up watching this wonderful old cartoon, I am rating it with five stars. 

My Review: Five Stars✩✩✩✩✩

Sorry for the very short review, but I am in an awful hurry today! Just take my word for it, and give it a watch one of these days. <3 

                                                                                         LaKaysha




2 comments:

  1. Can you believe it? I've actually never watched this!! *gasps* I'll have to do that sometime. xP

    ReplyDelete