Saturday, September 30, 2017

Favorite Fall Outfits Tag

My little sister and cousin both tagged me for this, and I figured ' why not?'
  I might be breaking the rules, but I want to include some outfits on Pinterest that I've been eyeing, because I really don't have clothes to make up cool outfits (actually, I just can't take the time to get dressed up and snap photos) 
 I'm sorry if that disappoints any of you, but it's been a crazy week for me. 
So: 
 Here we go. 

I really like the comfy, yet feminine look 
of this outfit, although I would probably 
do plain leggings

Isn't this the cutest? I have this thing
for turtleneck sweaters tucked into skirts. 
So classy! <3

I love the simplicity of cardigans. 
They add something to an outfit
without making it too much. 
*the shoes aren't my thing, though*

I LOVE the way Kate dresses. 
So simple but pretty <3 
I especially like the boots in this outfit


So I don't go for the tall boots, but I like the colors in this outfit. 
I wish I could wear white jeans, but I'm always 
so nervous I'd stain them somehow. 

Love this one! <3 

These boots *dies*




And there you have it! I really can't think of anyone to tag, so please forgive me if I fail to mention you. 
 If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

Rules: 
~You have to do at least four outfits (the more the better) 
~ Has to be your favorite outfits 
~ If you're not having fun doing the tag, don't do it 
~ You have to tag at least one person *I broke this rule. Cough cough* 


5 comments: