Friday, September 15, 2017

It rained!!!!!! *Actually Misted*


just because I love this picture

Can you imagine how exciting it is when you're driving home after long hours of cooking meals for the men going hunting this weekend, and you see water on your windshield?!
 So it wasn't really a full rain, but I could hear the water drops, feel it on my hands as I hung out the window (yes, I was driving.shhh) and the whole world was getting a good soak.
 Hallelujah!
I was like, "My windshield is wet!" and was completely insane the whole drive home, singing, whooping and really letting 'er rip.
 Daminika wasn't sure what to do with me. Besides video me and post it on Instagram...*covers face*
The day are getting colder, and the rains will soon be here, so I'm setting back and waiting.
Fall is gonna be here before we know it, and I'm not complaining.
 Why, the other morning I went outside *have to since my bedroom is in the garage. It's quite fun, actually* and as I stood listening to the birds sing, I could see my breath!
Yeehaww! *lets out the biggest cowboy yell I can possibly muster*
 *Cough*
Anywho.... things are picking up around here.
 Felicity is gone to NH to see her man, so I'm the eldest at home right now, and it can be a little tiring at times... but whatever. Better get used of it. *looks angelically at the ceiling. You figure it out*
 Also, Daminika went and got a job, so I'm feeling pretty *WHYYYYY NOT ME?*
But... such is life. *winks* I'll survive.

I've been trying out Calligraphy... Can't say it's great, 
but it's the best I can do. Give me a chance, ok? ;P

I'm quite pleased with my 'Your'. and 'Wish'. I thought 
they turned out quite nicely.

Sketching a little, too. 
Why do I fall in love with my doodles, and not the 
realistic portraits that I spend so much time on?

I mean, it's not like it's sensational.... But I just love it. 
I think I'll put it under my pillow. Carry it in my purse. 
*laughs*

On the darker side.... 
 My Grandpa is having a hard time right now, and I would really appreciate it if ya'll would keep him and my family in your prayers. 

                                                                           LaKaysha

8 comments:

  1. enjoyed our little bit of rain...and lovely job on your Calligraphy! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have experienced that first rain! *oh well*
    Your writing looks lovely *high five*

    Don't like being the eldest, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I also love your drawing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yes, that first photo is cute. :) Rain sounds lovely! We also need rain here.. And wow, your drawing is amazing! Thinking of your grandpa in prayer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your calligraphy is really good!

    I'm so thankful for the rain, because it's really raining now!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Know how you fill! It started raining And I shouted "Rain! Rain!" and danced around the room! I didn't know I could love rain! Miss you all! You're Grandpa is in my prayers!~Kylie

    ReplyDelete