Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2018 Wrap Up// HUGE Photo Dump


It's a new year!
 And because I have been absent for over three months, this post is going to be loaded with photos, so if you can make it to the bottom, well.... I'll think of something to give you. *wink*

Highlights of this past year: 

 It was a crazy time, planning the wedding, picking up the decorations, dress shopping, bridal shower, Last Night Out, rehearsal and decorating, then the big day came... saying goodbye. 
 But it was a lot of fun, too, and I'm wishing someone else would get married so we can do it all over again! 
Adventures with Kirsten Jean are always the best <3
I'm about ready to go back now, if anybody wants to give me free tickets ;P 
Conventions
My dog died :(
Family Reunion
So much fuuuuuun

Epic Movies watched: 

Avengers: Infinity War

The Greatest Showman


Christopher Robin





I did so many things, my mind can't even....




I took a lot of trips, did a lot of odd jobs, ate a lot of food. lol

Photo Dump


October:




On the road to meet Kirsten Jean and family at the beach


I love the PNW <3






morning walks with friends always involves coffee<3







headed back home





Daminika's birthday coffee date


headed to work 



Harvest Party (I take all credit for Liberty's costume)


Snuggles with cousins!


November:





drawing practice



redoing the fireplace



And done!


Christmas bazaars




December: (I took very few pics in December)


Christmas Eve pjs

Christmas morning grapefruit (from my stocking)

Coffee date with the sisters and other gals 


And then of course, we can't leave out our 
group chats. Can you tell which are the witty ones?

When your friend says there are men outside looking for a reported bear

And of course, 'sisterly' arguments



Inside jokes and discussing the "society's" initiation 
my many 'oops' moments



Also, can we talk about how many drinks a person can consume in one year?!
I didn't even use all of the photos I took of my beverages.  

So many things can change in just one year. 
 I can't wait to see what's around the next corner 

And a great song to start out the New Year, 2019




Sorry about the delay! 



11 comments:

  1. I loved this!
    You, Kirsten, and Daminika kill me! *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much happened last year!!!!!!

    And that's all I've got to say. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of these photos so much!!! you have an amazing family. those chat screenshots made me laugh!
    you did a great job painting the fireplace! it turned out beautifully.
    wherever you live, it is GORGEOUS. that mist is amazing!
    lovely pressed flowers, too <3

    Sophy of SophysLighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they're pretty cool ;)
      Why thank you! My mom and sister helped out. And my dad did all the shelves, ect .He's the best.

      Isn't? I think it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth. ❤️ I'm glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  4. Wow the fog pictures are so beautiful!!! Looks like you had such a great year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing all these pictures! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Those text conversations were fun to read. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the month I was there visiting you took the least amount of pictures. Now I know how you truly feel about me.

    Lol.love your conversations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too busy hanging out with you to take any pictures??

      Delete
  8. WOW! In that first picture of you I thought you were Kimberly! Than I was like "No, that's Liberty. Oh, wait! Thats Lakaysha!"

    ReplyDelete