Tuesday, March 6, 2018

February// Life Update



Honestly, I haven't too much to say about last month's activities.
 We've been trying to recover from the crazy days of Felicity's wedding, but they don't seem to have slowed down much.
my beautiful sister before she became a wife


I just love this picture <3


 I've been working again *hooray!* so my days have been filled up.
At least they were pretty filled up until the snows came and we were snowed in for a week, but even then I kept pretty busy.
 I turned 20 on the 12th, so I am officially out of the teenage category. So sad.
But I had an enjoyable birthday, going out with my parents and relaxing, and a bit earlier in the week, I went out to coffee with my friends, and a visiting cousin from NH, which was a lot of fun. *wide smile*
 So far I have been surviving this adult things pretty good.
And now for a not-so-large photo dump:


Liberty got a new dog
'Lottie'

hanging at the aunts, because it's what we do

view from work

I dug out some of my old paintings



Ok, guys, this movie is awful. 
Heart-breaking. Intense
I loved and hated it at the same time *wink* 

walked to Arrowhead and the library from Marissa and Marita's
I love small towns

This view.... <3 
It's changed some since I was little, and yet, always the same
The view from my Grandpa's porch

Felicity sent me a card in the mail

And the twins sent their birthday wishes! <3 

Birthday dinner at Black Angus

working on my latest project

AAAAAND it snowed




making the most of the snow. 
homemade watermelon snow cone

Finished Ricky and he has joined the rest of my friends
on my rather full wall

Gregory Peck is the drawing I've been the most pleased with. 
Don looks pretty good, too ;P

We ventured out in the snow



sisters can be so rude


she doesn't appreciate my wit at all


Kirsten ate ice cream without us. 
Honesty is what makes real friendships *laughs*

I hope you had a wonderful February!

                                                                                        LaKaysha

17 comments:

  1. you're so artistic!!!! also. girl you're stunning. I LOVE YOUR COAT <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, thanks! <3
      ooooh, you're just so sweet.... *sobs*

      Delete
  2. GIRL. your sketching is ahhmaazzingg, also, lol, sister texts xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. those texts made me laugh so hard. xD
    your drawings are literally AMAZINGGGG <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, we have some pretty funny conversations at times.
      Awwwww, thank you!

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed! ^_^ Your art is fantastic, my dear! You are so gorgeous and so talented! :D <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, goodness.... *Covers face*
      You're so sweet, I may cry ❤️

      Delete
  5. I also love that picture of us and Felicity <333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the movie suggestion... We watched The Free State of Jones the other night and thought it was very good .. finally a movie worth watching and it's now a close second to my favorite (gladiator). Great acting, great story line. 👌 We also watched The Finest Hours a couple of weeks ago and liked it. 😁 (I can't remember if it was you or Daminka who shared about that one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Gladiator has been my all-time favorite movie since I first watched it 18 years ago, so that's why I mentioned it! 😜

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      It was a great movie, and really got my emotions going. ;) I loved Finest Hours, too!
      That was pretty intense.

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed this so much though I admit it made me lonely!
    Miss you all so much! We need a sister group text. Please? I miss your wit. And Daminika's lazyness.

    ReplyDelete