Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Photo Dump// December


And it's time for one last photo dump before the New Year! 



sister date!

my mall is always so pretty during the holidays


great way to wind down before bed. 
Father Knows Best



breakfast time! 
biscuits and gravy w/herbal tea

selfie by the Christmas tree
*yes, I'm wearing my nerdy glasses. ;P*

snuggled by this fire with a sweet book


taking my sweet dog for a walk



this game has lasted for over ten years <3 
still love playing it


we visited a Christmas event at our local historic fort








my mountain <3





nothing like a good cup of tea

I don't do this as often as I should

Christmas at Grandpa's!





my favorite Louis L'Amour

headed to the hills to find snow!



my mountains always give me a feeling of being 'recharged'















And I haven't time for idle chatter! 
 Gotta flash, but I'll be back. 

                                                                                          Signing off, 
                                                                                                  LaKaysha



4 comments: