Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Unknown Tag// Miss Me Yet?

Well well well. 

LaKaysha has done a blog post! Call out the Newsies! Extry, extry read all about. "Girl ain't dead!"


Ahem. No, in all seriousness, I didn't think I'd ever be on here again. Blogging isn't a priority for me anymore, and no one seems to care about me, my life, or my thoughts these days. But I sort of missed it, so "Here I be! Ain't I pretty, it's my city..." Sorry, that gif got me going. I recently watched Newsies and rediscovered my love for musicals. Honestly, it may even top the 90's Annie. 

Anywho, to be perfectly honest, this tag has been in my drafts for so long, I don't even know who tagged me or what the tag is called! So if you'll allow me some liberties, on the grounds of...of..

Yeah, I did it again

Whoever tagged me, wherever you are, I hope you get what is due you, because I cannot thank you when I cannot remember you. 

r  u  l  e  s
thank the person who tagged you
answer the questions
nominate 5+ bloggers

1. Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging?

I truly don't know. A lot of my friends were blogging, back when blogging was new and cool, so I decided to give it a try. I found I loved the written language, and that helped me find a way to express myself through words; ah, I am thankful I discovered my passion. 
As for the second part do the question, I don't think I am qualified to answer considering how long a break I took. Lol  

2. What is your favorite type of blog posts to write?

Hmm... I don't really know. It's usually an assortment of things, like deep thoughts, humor, and entertainment. 
I generally enjoy all kinds, since it helps me practice on different writing styles. 
I enjoy reviewing movies or books. I think I would do those more often if people liked it. 

3. What are your top three favorite blog posts?
 





4. What are your three favorite things?

Um, I have a lot, so let's just throw some things out there. 

  1. Music 
  2. Books
  3. Mountains 

5. What are your favorite blogging moments?

Hmm... photo dumps are always wonderful to look back one. 
I love reminiscing or writing about the past. I think in a way it helps me to cope with my grief, so any moments like that are my favorite.  And example:



6. Describe your personality in three words:
Um... Awkward, deep, quiet 

7. What are your top three pet peeves?

  1. Sending me pics of every single meal you eat, even crackers and cheese. I.don't.care
  2. This new fad of disregarding punctuation, capitalization and generally every single rule in the grammar book. It doesn't look cool; it looks like you can't spell. 
  3. Wrinkled sheets 

8. What is something that your followers don't know about you?


Well, there's a lot that my followers don't know about me, because they only see the side I allow them to see. Hmm.
I can be extremely goofy, or extremely quiet and calm. There is literally no in-between for me. 
I also am not tech savvy and have very little patience for cell phones and computers because I literally can't understand them. I also stink at math. 

And there you have it! My first blog post in... I don't even know how long. 
Please excuse the rushed air of this entry; it has been a long time and may take me a while to get back into this groove. 
I have no one to tag, but feel free to do this anyways! If you can figure out the name of this tag. lol 

We shall see when I come back! Until then, may the wind be at your back and bacon on your plate, and luster in your hair. 

LaKaysha, what are you talking about? 

                                                                             





2 comments: