Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I'm in Print!


I am very happy to say, after years and years of toil, tears and sweat, two of my novels are now available on Barnes and Noble! 


click on image for link 


click on image for link



Thus the reason for my absence on this little blog. I have moved on to this new writing journey, in hopes that I can make a go of it. I just dropped on here to inform you all on my new chapter in life, and let you know that if you'd like to support me and read my book, you can find the links for the 'Songs of the Children' series here!

Strength in Measure #1 published 2021
Echoes of Mercy #2 published 2022
Sing Thy Grace #3 WIPdate unknown


Aaaand I must rush off again! As you can see, I just don't have the time for blogging anymore. Thank you all for your support! I love my followers <3 



Always in a tearing hurry,
 
LaKaysha E: Author



No comments:

Post a Comment