Thursday, July 12, 2018

June// Photo Dump


It's a little late.... but, I figured I'd better wrap up the month of June before July is over. *winks*
 I'm afraid it wasn't a very exciting month, and part of June has already been posted here, so it won't be a super large post this time. 

After flying home from NH, I fell back into my routine rather quickly, although it took me quite a while to get adjusted back into my own time zone. lol
 Daminika worked a couple days after being home, and it hasn't really slowed down since then. 
The evenings have been relaxing, now that summer is here; sitting around the campfire in the cool of the evening, roasting apples, marshmallows, or biscuits, and snuggling with my dog or reading a good Louis L'Amour. 
 We are having a family reunion soon, on my Grandpa's property, and we've been spending a lot of our free days up there, splitting and loading wood, ect. 
 Next to work, I didn't really do much last month..... hehe. 
If I wasn't sweating and scrubbing, I was lying in the sun and soaking up these beautiful days of summer.
ah, summer.....

Enough idle chatter. 
 On with the rather small dump:



my sweet wittle puppy

I climbed up on the roof to get these



My Grandpa's '46'



first time eating Rocky's since coming home
Oooooooh my, so good <33

relaxing with some poetry from 
a sweet friend <3




Leah getting snuggles after churh

once again up at The 46




Summer isn't complete with 
Burgerville's fresh strawberry milkshakes!

my flowers are blooming



And that's all, folks! 
 I said it was small.....

How was your June?
                                                              LaKaysha


3 comments:

  1. *tears*
    It is SO beautiful out there!!! You have no idea.

    Rocky's.
    Burgervile.
    You're doing this to taunt me, aren't you?

    My June was pretty good... must not have been too terrible because I can't remember it *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The '46' has so much open sky!!

    ReplyDelete