Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Liebster Award// Tag


My blog has been pretty dull lately. 
 I do apologize, ya'll, but like I always say 'It's a crazy life'.
And I really have had deep thoughts and writings that I would have liked to post, but I never have the time or energy. 
 Also, it's been snowing like CRAZY here, so my office is so cold, (no, we haven't any heaters) that I haven't welcomed the thought of sitting down to blog very often.
 Hence the absence of my usual charm and wit. *That was a joke. cough* 
That being said, I've been tagged for this post, so... something new, guys! *confetti* 
 Thank you, Natasha for tagging me! :)                                                                 


RULES
Thank the person who nominated you

Answer the 11 questions they gave you

Name 11 facts about yourself

Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know

Give them 11 questions to answer


1. What's a song you like to listen to when you're in a melancholy mood?
Hm.... well, I have a lot of those. 
 But to name a few, Someone Else's Star by Bryan White, A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman, and My Everything by Owl City

2. What is the best movie you've watched so far this year?
 The Finest Hours and maybe Chronicles of Narnia *hides from people who don't like those movies. Don't judge me, please* 

3. Morning or night person?
Heh. Definitely a night person as of now. 
 I hate having to get out of bed. 

4. Favorite insect?
Um. I'm not one for insects. 
 But I guess if butterflies count, those are pretty. 
 5. What is one of your dreams?
Besides the typical, obvious answer... *marriage* 
 I'd like to spend a whole month in a foreign place, just to see what it is like. 

6. How many cousins do you have? {yes, I copied this question ;P}
Uh..... Daminika was figuring this out the other day, but I don't remember. *quickly asks her* SIXTY-FIVE
 7. Favorite type of shoes?
I love simple heels. Pumps. Heeled sandals, even though I hate my toes. Otherwise, barefoot, for the most part. 
 Except I love my beautiful cowboy boots that I wear to do chores. <3 #westernlife

8. Five singers you love?
ONLY FIVE? 
 Oh, that's hard. 
Josh Turner, Dean Martin, Doris Day, Crystal Gayle and Chris Ledoux

9. What did you do right before writing this blog post?
 Morning Bible

10. What is your favorite type of meat?
Beef. Always, beef. 

11. If you could do anything for a day, what would you do?
 Climb a mountain and stay up there all day, painting. 

Right! 

Now: 

11 Facts About Me

  1. I dance a lot
  2. I hate too much heat. And despise humidity. 
  3. I love dressing up and doing my makeup
  4. But I also love working outside, getting dirty
  5. Secretly, I've always wanted to be a dancer
  6. Whenever I take this test, I am either an INFP and an INFJ. I am a complex person? 
  7. I have been trying to go Gluten Free, and I hate it
  8. I've always been fascinated by historical makeup, hair and clothing
  9. I am easily infatuated 
  10. I speak very clumsily. 
  11. I am 5'2 and an 1/4 inch. 
And now! To find eleven people to tag, *gulp* 












I did it! Some of you may be already tagged. Sorry *wink* 
Now, my questions for you: 

  1. What is one thing you wish you could have done in the past?
  2. Favorite drink?
  3. What is your nightly ritual/ what do you do to unwind before bed?
  4. Do you workout?
  5. Have you ever been to an ancient historic site?
  6. Name five movies you love
  7. What song do you listen to when you're in a good mood?
  8. Your favorite classic novel?
  9. Your favorite classic movie?
  10. What is one daily chore you don't enjoy?
  11. Who is your favorite fictional hero? (as in a male)
I hope you enjoyed! 
                                                                         LaKaysha

14 comments:

  1. YAY! can't wait to do this one.
    i am an infp as well! and doris day is great :D
    had fun reading these!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too despise heat and am trying to go gluten free and hating it.
    I'm an infp too!
    congrats!
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is one thing you wish you could have done in the past? Held & kissed Elijah immediately after he was born.
    Favorite drink? My homemade bukketbulle.
    What is your nightly ritual/ what do you do to unwind before bed? Hang out with my husband watching funny YouTube videos.
    Do you workout? Not really but I've been going on the elliptical machine a few times a day for a cardio/lung workout.
    Have you ever been to an ancient historic site? Yes, probably a few but the one I remember the Indian cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park that we visited on our way back from Grandpa and Sue's wedding.
    Name five movies you love: Gladiator, Disney's animated Beauty & the Beast and Robinhood, It's A Wonderful Life, Little Women.
    What song do you listen to when you're in a good mood? Not sure, we have a variety of songs in a "morning time" album that I put going in the morning to help us be cheerful, lol.
    Your favorite classic novel? Um, I can't think of one, but I love the Chronicles of Narnia series and they are classic.
    Your favorite classic movie? Probably It's A Wonderful Life.
    What is one daily chore you don't enjoy? Folding clothes.
    Who is your favorite fictional hero? (as in a male) "...Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius."
    😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this, LaKaysha! You do have charm and wit! ;) I hope you post some of your deep thoughts and writings, but I definitely understand not having the energy!

    Eep! I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies!! Christian fantasy is one of my favorite things! ^_^ I haven't watched The Finest Hours, but I think I've heard of it.

    I love simple pumps as well. There's just something so timeless and classy about them. <33

    I've always secretly wanted to be a dancer, too! I love dance and dancing! I related to most of the facts about you ... I think we're quite a bit alike! :D

    Have you seen these Youtube videos/channels: Dressing Edwardian Lady1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRD3_Zl-3g&list=LLGYtglFNeUym0WU603M4DOQ&t=2s&index=17
    Getting dressed in the 18th Century: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnwWP3fOSA&index=16&list=LLGYtglFNeUym0WU603M4DOQ&t=15s

    This was fun to read! Thanks for tagging me! Looking forward to doing this tag. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have some soon <3

      I loved the movies! <3 Peter was my favorite character *must not squeal* But they all were excellent. *wink*

      I think we are quite a bit alike, yes!

      No, I don't believe I have but I'll have to go have a look <3

      Absolutely. <3 Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you did this! :)

    I'm not a bug person either... tho I made that question. xP
    Ooh, Chronicles of Narnia are great! :D
    So is Josh Turner. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARGH I hope I get tagged for this soon!! SO FUN xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You only named FOUR favorite singers. *laughs and sits on your head*

    ReplyDelete