Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'm Back!!// Photo Dump

Hello, loves!
 It's been quite a while since I've been on here. I think some of you had me given up for dead. *winks*
Whew!
 It's been a crazy time, ya'll, let me tell ya.
I haven't had time to sit down and do any form of blogging in forever. So please don't think I've been uninterested in your posts.
 I've been quite busy.

One last drive with Felicity before she became Mrs. Estola

We did a baby shower for my cousin



Girl's Last Night Out! 
After getting our nails done, we had supper at Red Robin's

I have a thing for salads. 
Yeah, I know, I'm a health nut. *wink*

My newly done nails next to the bride's dress
Picture of that soon!

Cormick and Callen are back! <333 


And the official last night out. 
Our favorite Pizza place



The groomsmen hid in a corner, so I didn't get any pictures of them.
*frowns and rolls eyes*

And the day before the wedding!
We had to assemble all the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres 
before rushing off to the grange to decorate and rehearse.

Daminika helped for a moment, but Kirsten and I mainly did this *winks* 






Kirsten and I spent quite a bit of time on the arbor. 
It turned rather nicely, wouldn't you say?



Time to relax before rehearsal!



 
And now the wedding was over. 
So after church, we all invaded Burgerville



Everyone in this picture is with us, except the couple in the background
and the family in the right upper corner

Despite the crazy days, I managed to squeeze in a day
to go out with Shantelle and I so enjoyed it!
It was nice opening up on things I had never told anyone else
and getting to know her a little better. Thank you for the outing!

The first real meal since the wedding

Kirsten gave me a poetry book for my birthday
and I have loving it <333




The newlyweds returned from their honeymoon 
and everyone stopped by to say hello. They are re-doing
the wedding cake cutting because a lot of us were busy the day of the wedding
and we missed it. 

Cormick <3

We took a trip to Cabela's for the day with the newlyweds and the rest of the family. 
I enjoyed using the shooting range, even if they weren't real guns. lol



brother and sister <3


My score at the shooting range. *cough* 
I wasn't too great. I swear I do better with real guns.

 The days have not slowed down since the wedding, I'm afraid, so it's been hard for me to sit down at the computer. 
 Daminika, Marissa, Marita and I bought tickets for NH in May, so I've been doing odd jobs trying to earn money to pay for it all. 
 Gotta go see the Big Sister's new home! <3333  
And  I'm sorry to be rushing off again, but that's the way it goes. 
 I'll try to update more later on. 
Back in a flash!
                                                                                         LaKaysha

6 comments:

  1. Well, I commented, but it seems my comment disappeared! That's been happening to me a lot lately! *is upset*

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm SO glad you enjoyed our outing!! I did, too! Thankful that we got to share out hearts and get to know each other. <3 You're a beautiful person! ^_^ *hugs*

    Hope to get to know you more in the days to come!

    Oh, and enjoy your trip to NH!! That is so very exciting! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! <3 You're such a treasure. <333
      I hope so, too!

      Thank you! So excited to see Felicity again <3

      Delete
  2. So much fun to read, the wedding looked beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read <3
    Awe! I miss Burgerville! And Rocky's! *gasp*

    Hurry up and come visit me!

    ReplyDelete