Thursday, October 26, 2017

Photo Dump


I wish ya'll could see this wonderful weather we've been having. 
 Photos just don't do it justice. 
The sky is blue and clear, the grass green, the hills just full of color, and the wind blows gently as leaves fall to the ground. 
 It's perfect weather for apple cider, cinnamon tea and pumpkin pie, if I only had the means to make them. lol 
 I haven't time to write a lengthy post. *I apologize.* 
In fact, I've been considering quitting blogging all together. What do you people think of that? 

With all this wonderful weather, I've been 
chilling on the swing during the quiet days. 

Ah, Louis L'Amour. 
Been reading a lot of him lately

Yeah, we're kind of obsessed at my house. 
Pretzels save lives. 


All ready for work

When I actually have time to sit down 
and write... I do it for hours. 
*whispers* my family hates it

cloudy day *smiles*



Piano practice.... 
I still haven't mastered 'River Flows in You'

Like I said.... *cough*


Yeeeeeah. 
I SAID we were obsessed

After a fresh rain. God's beautiful promise


At work, getting dirty

cold, foggy work morning

But soon the clouds part!

A quick trip to the antique shops
where we found so many treasures. 
This Red Cross blanket was from 1942. *eeeeeep* 
If I were rich



My grandma had this same basket 
hanging from her kitchen ceiling.....
Brought back many warm memories <3


The bride and bridesmaids, wedding dress shopping.
She found her dress! <3

Sketching.... ugh. 
Still have a long ways to go




My 'quiet spot' 





I just love this view.... <3 
So thankful for such a beautiful home. *sobs*

Eponine


Also been reading Laura Ingalls Wilder's 
inspirational writings


Family time! <3

My mountain




Sitting in my quiet spot


writing. again. *laughs*


found this in one of my old diaries. 
Something so sad and bittersweet about 
pressed flowers. 

Well? Should I quit blogging? 

What have you been up to? 

As always, in a tearing hurry, 
                                                                                        LaKaysha




15 comments:

  1. I don't think you should quit blogging. You may regret it, but you WON'T regret blogging.. I look at my posts and wish I would have blogged more often and am hoping to remedy that!! Enjoyed looking at the pictures like always.. As far as what I've been up to? Not much new.. Haha.. Taking care of the house, kiddos, and started on my Christmas shopping..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well, I suppose you are probably right :) thanks!
      Oh, man, if the wedding wasn't coming I would be starting my Christmas shopping, but I'm going to so broke afterward. Haha

      Delete
  2. lol that selfie of you and felicity xD <3 <3 <3
    i love your blog and sisters so much + i would be so sad if you gave up blogging!! i totally agree with amanda. besides there's no pressure to blog often! just blog when you can!
    your blog is really unlike any other other blogs i follow + i enjoy reading it very much. <3
    good luck with your decision!! loved the post xx

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm so glad you actually enjoy my blog. Lol

      Delete
  3. i'd probably die if you quit blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, would you? I wouldn't want to be responsible for your death *wink*

      Delete
  4. Seeeeeeee sista! You're loved. *winks*
    also, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, AMANDA!!!!??????? *sobs* i would be doing that too if it wasn't for this wedding. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! That picture of us! I look so grumpy *rolls eyes*
    Don't quiet sister dear. This way I can keep up with your life when I move since you seem to be terrified of phones *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooo! Don't quit! I LOVE your blog.
    I love seeing all the pictures you post and things you write! <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't quit blogging! :)
    That antique store looks cool! I saw a typewriter at a garage sale not long ago, I think from World War 2! :D
    The pretzels look good!
    That drawing is so lovely!! You're talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, don't quit blogging!!

    Hey, I have that book of Laura's Inspiration Writings! Unless...it's a different one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeah, you have it. I gave it to you for Christmas.

      Delete
  9. What you said about pressed flowers - so true. There's something about them.

    If you feel blogging isn't meant to be part of this season of your life, you have my support. But know that your voice matters, and I enjoy reading your posts. Don't be discouraged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. DO, NOT QUIT BLOGGING!!!! I LOVE your blog! You sketch way better then me! To tell the truth, I LOVE to write and Draw... And... My Family hates it. Well, My mom douse not care ,but boy, Mikayla get grumpy.;)~Kylie

    ReplyDelete