Thursday, September 12, 2019

All About Autumn//Tag



Hello, darlings! 
 Yes, yes, I've been absent again. I could apologize but I won't. 

Anyways, let's get to the point. 
 My sister tagged me, so I figured the least I could do was participate, right? 

 - What are your plans for this fall?
uuuummmmm.... Eat good food. Try to stay sane. Buy a car. The usual things, right?

Which two things tell you that the Autumn season has begun?
The cold mornings, and the smell of rain *happy sigh*

What are three things you love about the season?
The rain. Ah, lying in bed listening to the sound of raindrops on the roof. 
The cold. If anyone knows me, they know I can't stand heat. Ugh. The cool, crisp mornings of fall just warm my heart more than a hot, humid day ever could. 
The fashion! Throw on a sweater and some boots and I'm happy 

What is the best way to enjoy the rain of Fall?
Snuggled up in a blanket, sipping hot cider and reading a good book (probably a Louis L'Amour) with slow jazz playing on the record player. Oh, and the fire crackling in the stove. *sigh*

What is your best memory from fall?
Well, let's see. Aside from the Fall Party we've had since I was a very little girl, my favorite memory would probably be Thanksgiving. 
 Gathering together at my Grandpa's house, the smell of turkey and gravy filling the warm kitchen, while a million little kids ran free and played hard. I was one of those little kids, and have to admit, I miss it. <3

What is your favorite scent from Autumn?
Cinnamon. Cloves. Apple cider. All the spices...mmmm

What is your favorite Autumn color?
Well, every post I've read, people said Burnt Orange, and I had to admit, I am unsure what that is. lol 
 The color I like is a rusty brownish color, but maybe that IS burnt orange? 

What is your favorite fall inspired drink?
Spiced Apple Cider <333

What is your favorite food from Autumn?
That's a toughie. Probably fresh apple pie, made from home canned apples 

Which place would you love to visit in the fall?
New Hampshire, of course. They have abundant colors during fall, and all those cute little local farms selling pumpkins and apples, and corn mazes... Besides having family there, the Autumn season is the only season where they have pretty (and bearable) weather. Sorry, New England. Humidity is NOT for me. 


And there you are, ya'll. Sorry I'm not very chatty today. It takes me a bit to get back into my blogging 'groove'. Please be patient with me!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know when and where you took that top picture. *Wink*

    Thanksgiving and being a kid..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving <333 so many wonderful memories and smells and feels. *sigh*

    hurry up and get married so my baby can have cousins to make memories with!

    ReplyDelete