Friday, September 28, 2018

Hello September// TAG


I can't read that title without thinking of the Owl City song. 
 "Hello, Seattle, I am a manta ray...."

I know, I'm super late!

 My sweet big ol' sister over at A Grand Adventure tagged me for this one, so I suppose I'd better do it, eh? Can't say no to my eldest sibling, even if I can win in a wrestling match. 
 LaKaysha, what are you rambling about?

ANYWHO....


 U L E S 
Answer the questions and then nominate at least three other bloggers. Write out at least ten new questions or just copy these. Include the guidelines in your post, use the tag picture, and try to avoid nominating bloggers who have already been nominated.


Q U E S T I O N S
sweaters or hoodies?
hmmm... I think sweaters. In all honesty, I think I own one hoodie that I would actually wear in public (the other one is a work one), and it's pretty boring. Maybe if I had a cute one?

 windy or rainy day?
Rain. When we have windy days around here, it gets pretty scary, as large branches fall and the wind howls at night. 
 I prefer to snuggle on the couch, reading a good book, or maybe drawing, while listening to jazz music as the rain patters outside. Am I the only one who finds rainy days perfect for some relaxing jazz piano?

 favorite fall time drink? 
Hands down, spiced apple cider is my favorite. Or fresh pressed... any kind of cider. <3333

favorite fall color? 
Maybe army green or burnt orange.

what song makes you feel cozy?
Besides jazz, like I just mentioned? lol
 Christmas songs always make me feel cozy. 

Old Time Christmas by Randy Travis 



Till the Season Comes Round Again by Reba 





 favorite part of fall in your state?
The cold, crisp, foggy mornings. Mmmm, exhilarating.

favorite pair of boots? (picture please)
 I'm going to have to break the rules and not post a picture *please don't hate me*
My cowboy boots, unfortunately, are the only boots I own that I actually like. lol 
 They are comfortable and adorable, ok?
  
favorite jacket? (picture please)
 I also have no picture. *oops*
My jean jacket I just recently got from my mom, is super cute and comfy <333

favorite fall memory?
I have a lot of those. 
 If I had to pick one, I guess it would be when we lived further North, and we had a huge tree in the front yard. The leaves that fell from it made the best jumping pile, and we would swing on a hanging branch, before dropping in the soft leaves. 
 That was the same year we made a scarecrow using my dad's old sweatshirt, jeans, and a milk jug. The jolly looking fella sat in the tree and watched our fun. <33

favorite fall pass time?
Either pressing apples from Grandpa's trees into delicious cider or sitting on the swing our front, watching the leaves fall and dreaming. (when I'm not working, that is. I do have a life. lol)

 if you could go anywhere in the USA, just for the fall scenery, where would you go?
 Maybe Maine? 
Oh, definitely Colorado. Have you seen the Rockies in the fall? *sighs* 

And seeing how this month is nearly over, I am not going to tag anyone this time. (no one ever does it anyways. cough cough)

I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see ya'll soon!

                                                                                  LaKaysha

4 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. You always add such character to your writing. *Smile*

    I really like the cold mornings here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who beats who in a wrestling match?! Yeah right. I'm always the winner. I just let you THINK you won.

    "Till season comes around again". Reba gives such a cozy feeling inside no matter what Christmas song she sings. *sigh* I almost put this one on my blog too.

    You rebel you. No photos? Turd.

    Oh! I had forgotten about that scarecrow! His shirt said "I might rise but I won't shine" *laughs* that WAS a good time!

    ReplyDelete