Monday, May 21, 2018

East Bound


I'm afraid I will be leaving you once again, blog world. (I don't think you'll even notice I'm gone)

Yes, I shall be flying away, into the wild blue yonder in two days, and I won't be blogging until I get back, and it may take me a bit even then, so I will be absent for at least three weeks. 
 *Wrinkles nose in thought* Maybe even four. It depends on my energy level. 


For those of you who don't know, I'll be headed out to see my sister in New England, since it's been way too long since we've seen each other. (Getting married changes people's priorities, I hear.)
 I'm nervous about the trip, (as usual) but I know it'll all go great once we're there. 
But, ya'll, I HATE flying, so..... 


Anywho, to make a long story short, I'm LEAVING you and this is my goodbye. 
 Toodle-loo! 
that's the third gif in a row, but do I care?


I'll be seeing ya'll later!

                                                                             LaKaysha






4 comments:

  1. I'll notice you're gone!! I've been enjoying your posts, my friend! Especially your last one. ❤ I just haven't been commenting ... Tying to get settled into my working routine!

    Anyway, I hope you have the loveliest of times! Don't be too nervous ... God is holding you. :) God bless you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!! enjoy yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete