Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wisdom to Warm Your Heart: From Our Favorite Bear

Ah, Winnie the Pooh....
 I am eighteen years old, but I will NEVER stop loving that lovable stuffed bear with his innocent air. He is the spirit of all things that is in a child, and a picture of the child in all of us, never failing to warm our hearts with his simple wisdom.
 And so, just because we all need a little bit of childhood in our stressful lives, I am sharing some of Pooh Bear's love with all my followers! <3

 
 
 

 
 



 
Anyone else love this bear?
 Someday I will buy the books for myself, and the original movies, too. :)
 
                                                                        LaKaysha

7 comments:

  1. Aww!!! POOH! He never fails to bring a smile to my face. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the original Winnie the Pooh books! They are funny and simple and full of good stories and sayings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute!!! Pooh is so wise. <3

    Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, even this old lady loves pooh bear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw... good ole Pooh Bear <3 love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered the Winnie the pooh classics for my babes for Christmas!shhhh....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I have always loved Pooh, especially the originals :-)

    ReplyDelete