Friday, September 30, 2016

Makeup Of Today

I was asked in an earlier post what is the makeup look of today, so I thought just for fun I would share some things I have noticed others wearing and the main look on magazines, Pinterest, ect.
 Some of the styles today are quite...wow...just wow. ;)
Pretty interesting and very noticeable. Nothing natural about it.

Oh, dear, oh, dear. I am afraid the glossy and sparkly look of my early childhood is coming in again.


Bronze makeup look.... *chuckles*
So how could anyone walk around like this without feeling a little...odd?
My cashier at the mall had her face done like this in a way, and I couldn't help but stare at her face in amazement.
Her brows looked so fake!
 

Just look at the unnatural shape of those brows!
 
please pardon the piercing... oops.
 
The Flick from the fifties and sixties is in again, all you retro lovers! ;)

Now this is much better, in my opinion. The more natural look is also in.
 
Some girls prefer the 'no makeup makeup', which looks very similar to the 1970's fresh and dewy look.
 
 
I guess this is more how I do my makeup... Kind of between the 'no makeup' and the more 'done-up' look.
 
Just kind of a random post... ;)
 But then, I'm pretty random.
 
Have you noticed any specific looks of today?
 
                                                        LaKaysha


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to all who already commented, but due to technical issues, your comments were deleted.
    It was not because I disliked them, I assure you!

    ReplyDelete